Activist theology /
Table of Contents:
- Foreword: So what?
- Introduction: The what and why of activist theology
- 1. The darkness of Holy Saturday: rupturing complacency and becoming transformation
- 2. Turning tables in the temple: disruption
- 3. The struggle is real
- 4. The Psalmist sings: the poetry of protest
- 5. Following the ways of Jesus: enacting radical social change
- 6. Old wine in new wineskins: reframing theology as activism
- 7. Economic supremacy: when class ascendency doesn't work in your favor
- 8. Activist theology's resilience: a year after Charlottesville
- Coda: Poetry by Ree Belle
- Further reading.