1177 B.C. : the year civilization collapsed /
Princeton, New Jersey :
Princeton University Press,
|Edition:||Revised and updated.|
|Series:||Turning points in ancient history
Table of Contents:
- The collapse of civilizations: 1177 BC
- Act I. Of arms and the man: the fifteenth century BC
- Act II. An (Aegean) affair to remember: the fourteenth century BC
- Act III. Fighting for gods and country: the thirteenth century BC
- Act IV. The end of an era: the twelfth century BC
- A "perfect storm" of calamities?
- Sea Peoples, systems collapse, and complexity theory
- The aftermath.