The end of the war in the Pacific : surrender documents in facsimile.
[Washington, District of Columbia] : Washington :
National Archives ; United States Government Printing Office,
|Series:||National Archives publication (Washington, D.C.) ;
no. 46-6. |
History of international law.
Foreign relations of the US.
Table of Contents:
- The end of the war in the Pacific
- Radio script of the ceremonies opening the exhibit of the Japanese surrender documents
- Facsimiles of the documents: Foreign Minister Shigemitsu's credentials authorizing him to sign the instrument of surrender at Tokoy Bay
- Translation of Foreign Minister Shigemitsu's credentials
- General Umezu's credentials authorizing him to sign the instrument of surrender at Tokyo Bay
- Translation of General Umezu's credentials
- Instrument of surrender signed at Tokyo Bay
- Emperor Hirohito's rescript announcing the surrender and ordering the people to carry out the provisions of the instrument of surrender
- Translation of Emperor Hirohito's rescript
- Instrument of surrender of Japanese forces in the Philippines
- Instrument of surrender of Japanese forces in southern Korea
- Instrument of surrender of Japanese forces in South East Asia.