International political effects of the spread of nuclear weapons /
|Format:||Government Document eBook|
[Washington, District of Columbia] :
[National Foreign Assessment Center, Central Intelligence Agency],
|Series:||Legal classics library.
History of international law.
Table of Contents:
- Development and deployment of nuclear weapons systems in a proliferating world / Gene I. Rochlin
- North-South relations in a world of many nuclear powers / Klaus Knorr
- Regional nuclearization and political tensions: South Asia / Richard K. Betts
- A nuclear Middle East / Geoffrey Kemp
- Consequences of nuclear terrorism / Brian Michael Jenkins
- Soviet Union in a proliferated world / Paul E. Zinner
- People's Republic of China in a proliferated world / Jonathan D. Pollack
- Aspects of military strategy and arms control in a more proliferated world / Lewis A. Dunn
- What will the spread of nuclear weapons do to the world? / Kenneth N. Waltz
- Adequacy of our conceptual tools for dealing with a proliferated world / Frederick W. Frey.