Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra, and the Nature of Fame
Medieval Institute Publications,
|Series:||Book collections on Project MUSE.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Shakespeare's kinetic characterizations
- Antony and Cleopatra in seventeenth-century contexts
- Immortal longings: Shakespeare's perspective on fame
- Standards of measure in Antony and Cleopatra
- The varying shore: changing perceptions, sustaining illustriousness
- A pair so famous: achieving permanent renown
- Shakespeare's imperishable fame.