The human rights accountability mechanisms of international organizations /
International organizations are becoming increasingly powerful. Today, they affect the lives of individuals across the globe through their decisions and conduct. Consequently, international organizations are more capable of violating the human rights of individuals. But how can they be held to accou...
Cambridge University Press,
- The Responsibility of IOs for Human Rights Violations
- IO Accountability Mechanisms : Definition, Typology, and Assessment
- Case Study : the EU's Common Security and Defence Policy Missions
- Case Study : UNHCR-Administered Refugee Camps
- Case Study : the ICC Detention Centre