Making school a game worth playing : digital games in the classroom /
Kids today live in a digitally connected world. Prepare your students for the new global economy by leveraging the technology they love and understand best. This straightforward, easy-to-follow guide from experts Schaaf and Mohan helps you leverage technology students love best - digital video games...
Thousand Oaks, California :
Table of Contents:
- Digital games as learning tools? Game on!
- It's all about the game and how you play it
- The need for the 21st century fluencies
- Gaming's influence on developing 21st century fluencies
- Finding and evaluating digital games for the classroom
- Digital games and instruction
- Designing and creating games: a liberal arts experience
- The gamification of learning: gaming without the game
- The future of gaming and its impact on education.