The politics of radical democracy /
This book addresses the idea of radical democracy - one of the most vibrant currents in contemporary political thought - in poststructuralist terms.
Edinburgh University Press,
- Rhetoric and radical democratic political theory / Alan Finlayson
- Performing radical democracy / Moya Lloyd
- Aboriginal sovereignty and the democratic paradox / Andrew Schaap
- Judith Butler, radical democracy, and micro-politics / Birgit Schippers
- Post-structuralism, civil society, and radical democracy / James Martin
- Hegemony and globalist strategy / Mark Wenman
- Is "another world" possible? : Laclau, Mouffe, and social movements / Andrew Robinson and Simon Tormey
- Friends and enemies, slaves and masters : fanaticism, Wendell Phillips, and the limits of agonism / Joel Olson
- The Northern Ireland paradox / Adrian Little.