The creator mindset : 92 tools to unlock the secrets to innovation, growth, and sustainability /
"Learn proven methods for unleashing creativity in any business, awaken the long dormant creativity in yourself-and every employee In a world that is dominated by analytical thinking, The Creator Mindset activates a long dormant part of the brain: creativity. This is the unexpected missing ingr...
New York :
|Online Access:||CONNECT (1 user limit)|
CONNECT (1 user limit)
Table of Contents:
- Part I: What is the creator mindset?
- Creativity for noncreative people
- Business leadership through an unorthodox channel: creativity
- Training your mind to think in a creative way
- The trinity of creativity
- Part II: Why the creator mindset and why now?
- The brain and heart on a collision course of prosperity
- When nothing else works, creativity will
- A world that can be, not a world that is
- Part III: Using the creator mindset
- Creativity's unlikely personality traits
- On the virtues of listening
- The importance of the little victory
- The value of making mistakes
- Art and the ego
- Character counts
- The four Ps you need for growth
- Part IV: Sustaining your creator mindset
- The disease of self-doubt
- Comfort, computers, and the multitasking myth
- How to champion the good idea
- The creator mindset guide to crisis
- The complacency conundrum
- Starting anew.