Problem-based learning in the physical science classroom, K-12 /
"This book presents a discussion of the PBL structure and its application for the K-12 physical science classroom. It also includes a collection of PBL problems developed as part of the Problem-Based Learning Project for Teachers, a National Science Foundation-funded professional development pr...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Arlington, Virginia :
National Science Teachers Association,
Table of Contents:
- Describing the problem-based learning process
- Alignment with standards
- Facilitating problem-based learning
- Using problems in K-12 classrooms
- Get moving
- Forces and motion
- Engineering energy transformations
- Engineering electricity and magnetism
- Modifying and designing your own problems.