New Austrian film /
From its scattered beginnings in the 1980s the Austrian new wave has developed into a cinema with broad international recognition. Out of a film culture originally starved of funds have emerged rich and eclectic works by film-makers that are now achieving the international recognition that they dese...
New York :
- pt. 1. Early visions/influential sites
- pt. 2. Barbara Albert and the female re-focus
- pt. 3. Michael Haneke and Ulrich Seidl : a question of spectatorial destination
- pt. 4. Re-visions, shifting centers, crossing borders
- pt. 5. Stefan Ruzowitzky and neo-classic trends
- pt. 6. Austria and beyond as terra incognita : Glawogger, Sauper, Spielmann.