Financial reporting in the Pacific Asia region /
There is a dearth of good books on accounting in China, East Asia and Southeast Asia. This book makes a valuable contribution towards filling the gap. The chapters in Part I of the book deal with the cultural influence and economic significance of East and Southeast Asia, and the interrelationships...
Singapore ; River Edge, NJ :
World Scientific : Singapore Institute of Management,
|Series:||Accounting and business in Asia ;
v. 1. |
- I. Pacific Asia region. Historical and cultural influences on the Pacific Asia region
- Commercial ties between China and its neighbours
- The economic significance of the Pacific Asia region in the world economy
- A broad perspective on financial reporting in Pacific Asia
- Standard setting issues and the International Accounting Standards
- II. Country studies. China
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- III. Harmonisation. International harmonisation and the Pacific Asia region.