Prototyping and modelmaking for product design /
Building prototypes and models is an essential component of any design activity. Modern product development is a multi-disciplinary effort that relies on prototyping in order to explore new ideas and test them sufficiently before they become actual products. Prototyping and Modelmaking for Product D...
Laurence King Pub.,
|Series:||Portfolio skills. Product design.
- Characteristics of prototyping
- How prototypes are used
- Prototyping interactive electronic products
- Principles and choices for modelmaking
- Health and safety
- Space and setup
- Adhesives and fillers
- Polystyrene foam
- Thermoplastic sheet and extruded shapes
- Polyurethane modeling board
- Modeling clay
- Painting : more than an afterthought
- Graphics : labels and decals
- Softgoods : sewn textile products.