HR at Your Service : Lessons from Benchmark Service Organizations /
Focusing on the day-to-day delivery of quality service that can drive a successful partnership between the Human Resources (HR) department and the rest of the company, this handbook demonstrates how HR managers can and must ensure that their teams develop the ability to anticipate and attend to the...
Alexandria, Va. :
Society for Human Resource Management,
Table of Contents:
- Client-centric strategy: a blueprint for human resource managers
- Providing client-centric service: delivering quality clients value
- Planning to meet client expectations
- Creating & leading a client-centric HR culture
- Client-centric staffing & training
- Motivating & empowering client-centric service
- HR information systems: communicating client-centric service
- HR service delivery systems: ensuring client-centric service
- You've landed a seat at the table: now stay there!
- HR managers as service leaders.