Transformative HR : how great companies use evidence-based change for sustainable advantage /
"Proven HR strategies that can have a real impact on organizational success. This book demonstrates how some of the world's most admired and prominent organizations are redefining HR leadership by using evidence-based change to inform human capital decisions that optimize efficiency, effec...
San Francisco, CA :
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. The five principles of evidence-based change
- pt. 2. Six in-depth cases of evidence-based change.
- Introduction: The Promise of Evidence-Based Change
- Information Overload or Persuasive Analytics?
- Where Are Your Pivotal Talent Segments?
- Risk: Is It Just a Four-Letter Word?
- Your HR Portfolio: Is It Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?
- "Spreading Peanut Butter" or Optimizing Investments?
- Royal Bank of Canada's HR Partnership
- Coca-Cola Combines Passion and Rigor
- Khazanah Nasional's Pursuit of Nation Building
- IBM's Workforce Management Initiative
- Ameriprise Financial Reinvents Its HR Function
- Royal Bank of Scotland Proves People Matter
- Conclusion: Refl ections on What We've Learned.