Global trade in services : fear, facts, and offshoring /
The service sector is large and growing. Additionally, international trade in services is growing rapidly. Yet there is a dearth of empirical research on the size, scope and potential impact of services trade. The underlying source of this gap is well-known-official statistics on the service sector...
Washington, DC :
Peterson Institute for International Economics,
- Some basic facts about the service sector and service trade
- A new approach to identifying tradable services
- Characteristics of workers in tradable service industries
- Comparative advantage : lessons from manufacturing
- Comparative advantage : prospects for the service sector
- Impediments to trade in services
- Labor market impact of increased service trade
- Trade services across US regions : opportunities and vulnerabilities.