The earth's ionosphere : plasma physics and electrodynamics /
For advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students in atmospheric, oceanic, and climate science, Atmosphere, Ocean and Climate Dynamics is an introductory textbook on the circulations of the atmosphere and ocean and their interaction, with an emphasis on global scales. It will give students...
San Diego, Calif. :
|Series:||International geophysics series ;
v. 43. |
- Introductory and background material
- Fundamentals of ionospheric plasma dynamics
- Electrodynamics of the equatorial zone
- Equatorial plasma instabilities
- Mid-latitude ionosphere
- High-latitude electrodynamics
- Effects of plasma flow at high latitudes
- Instabilities and strctire in the high-latitude ionosphere.