Sweden's welfare state : can the bumblebee keep flying? /
Sweden has long been viewed as epitomizing a particular approach to economic and social policy. To its advocates, the Swedish welfare state builds on a strong social consensus favoring extensive state intervention to ensure a high quality of life for all Swedes. To its critics, the Swedish system is...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
Washington, D.C. :
International Monetary Fund,
- Main Elements of the Swedish Welfare State
- The Swedish Growth Experience
- Growth, Government, and the Welfare State
- Labor Market Interventions
- Investment and Savings
- Pressures on the Welfare State
- Achievements, Lessons, and the Way Ahead.