How the economy works : confidence, crashes and self-fulfilling prophecies /
"Of all the economic bubbles that have been pricked," the editors of The Economist recently observed, "few have burst more spectacularly than the reputation of economics itself." Indeed, the financial crisis that crested in 2008 destroyed the credibility of the economic thinking...
New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
- Classical economics
- The impact of Keynes on the world economy
- Where the Keynesians lost their way
- The rational expectations revolution
- How central banks impact your life
- Why unemployment persists
- Why the stock market matters to you
- Will there be another great depression?
- Will monetary and fiscal policy work?
- How to solve a financial crisis.