Creating scientific concepts /
An account that analyzes the dynamic reasoning processes implicated in a fundamental problem of creativity in science: how does genuine novelty emerge from existing representations?How do novel scientific concepts arise? In Creating Scientific Concepts, Nancy Nersessian seeks to answer this central...
Cambridge, Mass. :
- Creativity in conceptual change: a cognitive-historical approach
- Model-based reasoning practices: historical exemplar
- Model-based reasoning practices: protocol study exemplar
- The cognitive basis of model-based reasoning practices: mental modeling
- Representation and reasoning: analogy, imagery, thought experiment
- Creativity in conceptual change.