The digital marketing handbook : a step-by-step guide to creating websites that sell /
Worldwide online retail sales totaled 1.9 trillion in 2016 and it's estimated that revenues will hit 4 trillion by 2020. Even a microscopic share of this market can make anyone rich, yet most everyone who tries to make money online fails. The Digital Marketing Handbook was written to help marke...
Irvine, California :
Entrepreneur Media, Inc.,
Table of Contents:
- Intro; Title Page; Copyright Page; Dedication; Contents; Acknowledgments; Introduction; Chapter 1: Choosing Your Online Business Model; Central vs. Hub-and-Spoke Model; Single-Topic Content-Rich Site for Enthusiasts; The Agora Model; Needs Assessment Model; Funnels; Launches; Membership Sites; Chapter 2: Profits Equal Sales Minus Expenses; The Web Helps Level the Playing Field; Corporate Status and Health Insurance; Download Speed; Online Payments; Avoiding Shopping Cart Abandonment; Don't Overspend; Constantly Be Learning; Chapter 3: Marketing Funnels for Consumer Products; The AIDA Funnel.
- Amazon FunnelVeterinarian Funnel; 1-800-Flowers Funnel; Groupon Funnel; Netflix Funnel; Burberry Funnel; Theme-Based Content; Conversion Content Timing; A/B Testing the Funnel Content; Customer vs. Product Focus; Chapter 4: Marketing Funnels for B2B Products; Innovative Information Solutions; D & B Hoovers; Grainger; Ferguson; HubSpot; GKIC; MarketingProfs; Agencies, Freelancers, and Consultants; Chapter 5: Websites and Marketing Funnels for Service Firms; The Anatomy of a Service Business Website; Content Marketing; Video Marketing for Service Businesses.
- Constantly Promote Your Service BusinessRepurpose and Test Your Content; Email Marketing for Service Businesses; Chapter 6: Driving Traffic to Your Website With Online Marketing; The Seven Basic Types of Traffic Drivers; Affiliate Marketing; Banner Ads; Content Marketing; Co-Registration; Email; Enewsletters; Google and Bing Pay-per-Click Advertising; Influencer Marketing Campaigns; Infographics; IP-Specific Online Advertising with Geo-Targeting; Lead Magnets; Podcasts; QR Codes; Search Engine Optimization; Social Media; Text Ads; Webinars; YouTube Videos and In-Stream Ads.
- Chapter 7: Driving Traffic to Your Website With Offline MarketingLinking Print and the Internet with QR Codes; Direct-Mail Packages; Postcards; Brochures; Catalogs; Print Newsletters; Article Writing; Public Relations; Print Ads; TV and Radio Commercials; Public Speaking; Chapter 8: Winning With Blogging and Social Media Marketing; Hosting Company; Blogging Platforms; Integration with CRMs and Shopping Carts; Writing Blog Posts; Useful Blog Additions; Social Media Marketing; Chapter 9: Building Your Opt-In List; Picking an Email Service Provider; Seven Things to Consider When Choosing an ESP.
- Email List-Building Best PracticesElist Maintenance; Affiliate Marketing and Joint Venture Deals; Enewsletter Subscription Offers; Facebook Ads and Boosted Posts; Giveaways; In-Mail; Lead Magnets; Leverage Social Proof; List Swaps; Offline List Building; PPC Ads on Bing and Google; Referral Incentives; Reinvigorate Stale Lists; Surveys and Quizzes; Webinars, Teleseminars, and Virtual Summits; Chapter 10: Hub Sites, Landing Pages, and Squeeze Pages; Hub Sites; Website Security; The Psychology of Websites; Sales-Generating Landing Pages; Lead-Generating Landing Pages; Squeeze Pages.