The USA in the making of the USSR : the Washington Conference, 1921-1922, and "uninvited Russia" /
The USA's contribution to the making of the USSR was accidental. In the belief that the Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic could not survive, American statesmen strove to keep the former Tsarist empire intact for a non-communist successor regime in the face of attempts by other powers...
London ; New York :
|Series:||RoutledgeCurzon studies on the history of Russia and Eastern Europe ;
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Before the Washington Conference
- chapter 2 The Washington Conference
- Armaments and the Far East
- chapter 3 Soviet Russia and the USA
- The new diplomacy
- chapter 4 The Far Eastern Republic
- A Trojan Horse?
- chapter 5 After the Washington Conference