Financial governance in East Asia : policy dialogue, surveillance and cooperation /
The book focuses on issues such as improving regional policy dialogue and surveillance processes, as well as developing regional mechanisms to provide financial support to prevent and resolve financial crises.
London ; New York :
|Series:||RoutledgeCurzon studies in the growth economies of Asia ;
- Policy dialogue, surveillance and financial cooperation in East Asia / Gordon de Brouwer and Yunjong Wang
- Policy dialogue in East Asia : principles for success / Stephen Grenville
- IMF and ADB perspectives on regional surveillance in East Asia / Gordon de Brouwer
- Structures to support stability and growth : some observations based on UK experience / Andrew Kilpatrick
- Complex political economy of cooperation and integration / C. Randall Henning
- Stocktake of institutions for regional cooperation / Takatoshi Ito and Koji Narita
- Strengthening regional financial cooperation in East Asia / Haruhiko Kuroda and Masahiro Kawai.
- Management of financial crises : theory and policy / Prasanna Gai
- Instruments and techniques for financial cooperation / Yunyong Wang
- Compatibility of capital controls with the development of financial markets / Menzie D. Chinn
- Unilateral, regional and multilateral options for East Asia / Ramkishen S. Rajan
- Role of regional financial arrangements in the international financial architecture / Martin Parkinson, Phil Garton and Ian Dickson
- Basel Process and regional harmonisation in an Asian context / Shinichi Yoshikuni.