Social identities : multidisciplinary approaches /
Social Identities argues that we have a collection of social selves and that our identities are influenced by such things as class, gender, sexuality, race, nationality, religious views and by the media.
London ; New York :
- 1. Introduction / Gary Taylor and Steve Spencer
- 2. Social Class / Serena Bufton
- 3. Gender / Lorraine Green
- 4. Sexuality / Julia Hirst
- 5. Racial Stereotypes / Michael Pickering
- 6. Mixed Race / David Parker
- 7. English character and identity / Kevin Myers
- 8. European Identity / Timothy Baycroft
- 9. Paganism / Jenny Blain
- 10. Mass Media / Barry King
- 11. Ethnic Communications / Victor Horboken
- 12. Music / Dave Waddington
- 13. Cyber Identity / Anthony Rosie.