Feeding concentrates : supplements for dairy cows /
This book presents strategies for feeding energy and protein supplements to pasture-fed dairy cows and examines the potential economic benefits.
Collingwood, Vic. :
- Milk composition
- Strategies for concentrate feeding
- Measurement of milk responses to supplementation
- Energy supplements
- Protein supplements
- Fat supplements
- Mineral supplements
- Dietary cation-anion difference
- Buffers and antibiotics
- Factors affecting response to supplementation
- Economic analysis of concentrate feeding.