AIDS : rights, risk, and reason /
First published in 1992. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
London ; Washington, D.C. :
|Series:||Social aspects of AIDS.
Table of Contents:
- Gay men, HIV/AIDS and social research : an Antipodean perspective / Gary Dowsett, Mark Davis and Bob Connell
- AIDS, the media and health policy / Virginia Berridge
- 'African AIDS' : the media and audience beliefs / Jenny Kitzinger and David Miller
- The politics of AIDS in Britain and Germany / Richard Freeman
- Female prostitution and AIDS : the realities of social exclusion / Graham Scambler and Rebecca Graham-Smith
- Sexual risk among amphetamine misusers : prospects for change / Hilary Klee
- HIV/AIDS knowledge and migrant workers / Mary Haour-Knipe [and others]
- The importance of gay community in the prevention of HIV transmission : a study of Australian men who have sex with men / Susan Kippax [and others]
- Alcohol use and unsafe sexual behaviour : any connection? / Peter Weatherburn and Project SIGMA
- On relapse : recidivism or rational response? / Peter Davies and Project SIGMA
- Pressure, resistance, empowerment : young women and the negotiation of safer sex / Janet Holland [and others].
- (cont.) The limitations of rational decision-making models as applied to young people's sexual behaviour / Roger Ingham, Alison Woodcock and Karen Stenner
- 'Obviously the advice is then to keep to safer sex' : advice-giving and advice reception in AIDS counselling / David Silverman [and others]
- The voluntary sector, gay men and HIV/AIDS / Kathy McCann.