Teaching beginning reading and writing with the picture word inductive model /
A guide to teaching beginning language learners introduces the picture word inductive model of instruction which uses a picture to prompt the words which will be used to build reading and writing skills.
Alexandria, Va. :
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development,
- Glimpsing the model in kindergarten and 2nd grade
- Describing the picture word inductive model
- Using the model in a language arts unit
- Designing multidimensional reading and writing instruction
- Getting started in your classroom or school
- Working with older beginning readers.