Staffing Army ROTC at colleges and universities : alternatives for reducing the use of active-duty soldiers /
The increased tempo and range of military operations, coupled with reduced manning levels, are exerting pressure on the Army to use its active-duty soldiers optimally. Consequently, the Army is seeking opportunities to fill positions now occupied by active-duty soldiers with other personnel. Specifi...
Santa Monica, CA :
- Background and Purpose
- How This Report Is Organized
- Staffing Alternatives
- Current Staffing
- Staffing with Former Military and Other Civilians
- Cost of Staffing with Former Military and Other Civilians
- Availability of Former Military and Other Civilians
- Staffing with Reservists and Civilians
- Cost of Staffing with Reservists and Civilians
- Availability of Reserve Personnel
- Summary of Cost and Availability Considerations.