Developing language and literacy with young children /
This accessible text is about the most exciting and important aspect of human development - language in the early years (O-8). The book is aimed at carers, parents, teachers and other professionals who work and play with young children.
Paul Chapman Pub.,
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: Introduction : language, the early years and national initiatives
- 1. development of communication and language
- 2. Young bilinguals
- 3. Stories, narrative and play with language
- 4. Literacy : the early years, birth to six
- 5. Literacy : developing readers and writers, six to eight.