Worlds of capitalism : institutions, governance and economic change in the era of globalization /
This book draws together an international team of contributors, including Douglass North, Harold Demsetz and Michael Piore to assess the different types of capitalism that operate in the world today.
|Series:||Routledge studies in governance and change in the global era.
- Social institutions, governance and economic performance
- Social institutions, technological progress and economic performance / Johannes Berger
- Business governance and the institutions of capitalism / Harold Demsetz
- The role of governance in diversity and change within contemporary capitalism / Colin Crouch
- Understanding the process of economic change / Douglass C. North
- Varieties of contemporary capitalism
- States, markets and capitalism, East and West / Giovanni Arrighi
- The European model of 'social' capitalism : can it survive European integration? / Claus Offe
- The neoliberal ideal and the reality of workplace practice : shifting axes of political mobilization and new regimes of workplace governance in the United States / Michael J. Piore
- After boom, bubble and bust : where is the US economy going? / Robert Brenner
- Capitalism and social critique in the era of globalization
- The role of criticism in the dynamics of capitalism : social criticism versus artistic criticism / Luc Boltanski and Eve Chiapello
- Globalization and loyalty : who are 'we'? / Gunnar Geyer and Thomas Straubhaar
- Invasions of the market / Steven Lukes.