Augmented learning : research and design of mobile educational games /
New technology has brought with it new tools for learning, and research has shown that the educational potential of video games resonates with teachers and pupils alike. Klopfer here describes the largely untapped potential of mobile learning games to make a substantial impact on education.
Cambridge, Mass. :
- Education innovation through time
- Educational? games?
- The aftermath of Math blaster
- Great moments in mobile and handheld games
- What does an award winning video game look like?
- Participatory simulations : technology adapting to the classroom
- The importance of reality
- Location matters : the role of place
- Authentic outcomes
- Designing for collaboration : roles and game mechanics
- Learning to write without a stylus
- Anytime, anywhere : Palmagotchi.