Global outlook for ice & snow /
Global Outlook for Ice and Snow provides an up-to-date, concise review of the state of the environment and the trends in ice and snow-covered regions (cryosphere) of the world. It features case studies, illustrations, graphics and maps and serves as an educational and reference publication. With a b...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Government Document eBook|
Nairobi, Kenya :
Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA), United Nations Environmental Programme,
Table of Contents:
- 1. Highlights
- 2. Why are ice and snow important to us?
- 3. Why are ice and snow changing?
- 4. Snow
- 5. Ice in the sea
- 6. Ice on the land
- 6A. Ice sheets
- 6B. Glaciers and ice caps
- 6C. Ice and sea-level change
- 7. Frozen ground
- 8. River and lake ice
- 9. Policy and perspectives
- Production and editorial team and authors
- Steering committee and reviewers