Redreaming America : toward a bilingual American culture /
"What would American literature look like in languages other than English, and what would Latin American literature look like if we understood the United States to be a Latin American country and took seriously the work by U.S. Latinos/as in Spanish? Debra A. Castillo explores these questions b...
State University of New York Press,
|Series:||SUNY series in Latin American and Iberian thought and culture.
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction : El Boom Latino
- 2. Origins : bird and Jicotencal
- 3. Crossing : Vega, Gonzalez Viana, Fuentes, Oropeza
- 4. Arrival : Dorfman, Salazar, Sainz, Rivera-Valdes
- 5. Language games : Hinojosa-Smith, Prida, Braschi.