Psychiatric treatment of victims and survivors of sexual trauma : a neuro-bio-psychological approach /
Psychological trauma is a multifaceted phenomenon with extensive involvement of biochemical and neurological changes. This book originated on the basis of clinical observations and the authors believe that "trauma" is the region in which "psych" and "soma" meet each oth...
Springfield, Ill., U.S.A. :
Charles C Thomas,
|Series:||American series in behavioral science and law.
- The trauma of incest and child sexual abuse : psychobiological perspective / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Valerie L. Dripchak
- Psychiatric co-morbidities in female survivors of sexual trauma : trauma related syndrome and revictimization / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Valerie L. Dripchak
- Psychopathology in survivors of incestuous abuse : self-mutilation, trichotillomania, restless leg syndrome, and anorexia nervosa / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Valerie L. Dripchak
- The concept of addicted trauma victims (ATV) : treatment for dual diagnosis of substance abuse and child abuse / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Charlotte Pinto
- Innovative therapies for trauma related disorders : TARGET, TREM, and EMDR / Karen M. COlt and Jamshid A. Marvasti
- Psychotherapy with female survivors of incest : treatment modalities and therapist experiences / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Valerie L. Dripchak
- Pharmacotherapy for victims of trauma / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Barbara Pascal
- Creative arts therapy, psychodrama, and occupational therapy with children of trauma / Jamshid A. Marvasti and Maja Florentine
- Treatment approaches for sexually abused children and adolescents : play therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy / Valerie L. Dipchak and Jamshid A. Marvasti.