Your next career : do what you've always wanted to do /
This book optimistically addresses second career options and provides solid strategies for creating traditional, non-traditional, and entrepreneurial careers that provide both fulfillment and excitement.
Indianapolis, IN :
Table of Contents:
- Making future employment trends work for you
- Quantifying your passions and interests
- Measuring your tolerance for employment risk and entrepreneurial ventures
- Designing a career that mirrors your passions, interests, and abilities
- Acquire inexpensive skill and credential updates
- Designing your wow! resume
- Designing your wow! promotional material
- Strategic searches online and off
- Achieve memorable first impressions and ace interviews
- Negotiating your best offer
- Too young to quit working : careers for post-retirement years.