Winning the needed change : saving our planet Earth : a global public service /
Presents the outcome of long deliberations and systematic exchanges among the several members of a truly global team. This title shows a diversity of viewpoints and makes no claim to finality. It represents an effort to carry the debate, which started with the establishment of the International Inst...
Amsterdam, Netherlands ; Washington, D.C. :
|Series:||International Institute of Administrative Sciences monographs ;
v. 30. |
- Global governance : prospects and challenges / Ian Thynne and Andrew Massey
- Human factor and human resources development / Demetrios Argyriades
- Developing global public servants for good governance and sustainable development / Randhir Auluck and Richard Levin
- Beyond efficiency and effectiveness : the significance of ethics and spiritual dimension of service / Demetrios Argyriades and O.P. Dwivedi
- Leadership capacity development perspectives in Africa / John-Mary Kauzya
- Administration of the Arab State : synthesising diverse traditions / Joseph G. Jabbra and Jamil E. Jreisat
- The South Asian administrative systems : heritage and challenges / O.P. Dwivedi
- Servidores públicos Latinoamericanos para el siglo XXI / Ignacio Pichardo Pagaza
- Le facteur humain dans le gouvernance globale : une perspective européeene / Gérard Timsit
- A global public service towards the world we could win : conclusions and recommendations / Members of the working group.