Evidence-based medicine and the changing nature of health care : 2007 IOM annual meeting summary /
"Drawing on the work of the Roundtable on Evidence-Based Medicine, the 2007 IOM Annual Meeting assessed some of the rapidly occurring changes in health care related to new diagnostic and treatment tools, emerging genetic insights, the developments in information technology, and healthcare costs...
Washington, DC :
National Academies Press,
|Series:||Learning healthcare system series.
- The changing nature of health care
- The need for better medical evidence
- Circumstances accelerating the need
- Contending with the changes
- The promise of information technology
- Transforming the speed and reliability of new evidence
- Policy changes to improve the value we need from health care.