Young children's rights : exploring beliefs, principles and practice /
Praise for the first edition:. 'There is much to be commended in Alderson's book, & hellip; It is written with clarity and passion and adopts a child-centred perspective, and most of Alderson's points are well backed up with appropriate, illustrative, research and practice example...
London ; Philadelphia :
Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
|Series:||Children in charge series ;
- Children's provision rights
- Children's protection rights
- Children's participation rights
- Young children as people
- Beliefs and feelings about consulting young children
- Methods and levels of involving young children
- Consulting young children and taking risks
- Working together : sharing decisions and responsibility
- The key messages from the evidence and experience.