Organizational behaviour and change in Europe : case studies /
This stimulating case-study volume addresses key issues in organizational behaviour, organizational change and human resource management in a range of European organizations, including international companies in and from Europe. Its consistent emphasis is organizational change in a shifting, 'i...
London ; Thousand Oaks, Calif. :
|Series:||European management series.
- 1. Credit Lyonnais: The Internationalization of a French bank / Francoise Chevalier and Michael Segalla
- 2. Glaverbel: Success story of realpolitik? / Armand Spineux and Evelyne Leonard
- 3. The Humanitarian Foundations (HUF): Revitalizing an old organization / Soren Christensen and Jan Molin
- 4. Italdata Italiana: Learning from the chaos: the irrational in organizational change / Carlo Turati
- 5. Joaquin Candel: Rise and fall of an autocratic leader / Carlos Obeso
- 6. Kegen Osterreich: Identity lost / Karl Sandner
- 7. Rhine and Rhone Transport: From strong cultural fit to weak results / Hugo Letiche
- 8. SR-Bank: From regulated shelter to deregulated storm / Martin Gjelsvik and Odd Nordhaug
- 9. Rodeby School: The successful organization of professionals / Ian Lowstedt.