Retheorising statelessness : a background theory of membership in world politics /
Applies international political theory to statelessness as an ethical and political concern. Stateless persons are increasingly a concern of governments, international agencies and NGOs. Now, Kelly Staples supplies a much-needed political theorisation of statelessness. Her membership theory framewor...
Edinburgh University Press,
|Series:||Studies in global justice and human rights.
- Chapter 1. Membership in world politics
- Chapter 2. Michael Walzer and the denial of membership
- Chapter 3. Richard Rorty on the kindness of strangers
- Chapter 4. Onora O'Neill : fixing the scope of ethics?
- Chapter 5. Towards a background theory of membership
- Chapter 6. Contemporary statelessness in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Chapter 7. Contemporary statelessness : the Rohingya
- Chapter 8. Retheorising statelessness