Advances in chemical engineering II : selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2nd International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials (CEAM 2012), July 13-15, 2012, Guangzhou, China /
These are the proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials (CEAM 2012). The conference provided a forum for the discussion of new developments, recent progress and innovations in chemical engineering and advanced materials, and addressed all aspects...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Conference Proceeding eBook|
Durnten-Zurich, Switzerland ; Enfield, NH :
Trans Tech Publications,
|Series:||Advanced materials research ;
v. 550-553. |
- Advances in Chemical Engineering II; Preface and Organizing Committees; Table of Contents; Chapter 1: Fine Chemicals and Specialty Chemicals; Synthesis and Interfacial Activity of Alkyl Polyoxypropylene Sulfonate for Chemical Combination Flooding; Optimization of Synthesis Process for Sodium Ascorbate; Preparation of Textile Nano-Antibacterial Agent and its Finishing Methods; Synthesis and Dyeing Performance of N, N-Bis(2-cyanoethyl)-m-methylaniline Disperse Dyes; Influences of Bulking and Porous Structure on Barium Nitrate as Pyrotechnic Oxidants.
- An Efficient Process for the Synthesis of N, N2 Diphenylpiperazine and its FormylationUltra-Low Interfacial Tension and Retention of Internal Olefin Sulfonate (IOS) for EOR; The Research on Film-Forming Performance of a New Kind of Compound Inhibitor; Application of Lignosulfonate in 40% Myclobutanil Wettable Powder; Influence of Lignosulfonates on the Stability of Dimethomorph Water Based Suspension; Self-Assembly of Alkali Lignin in Tetrahydrofuran; Development of New Fire Extinguishing Agent for Grassland.
- Solubility of Stearic Acid in Ethanol, 1-Propanol, 2-Propanol, L-Butanol, Acetone, Methylene Chloride, Ethyl Acetate and 95% Ethanol from (293 to 315) KPreparation of Alkyl Polyglucoside Surfactants by One-Step; Preparation and Performance of Organic-Inorganic Complexed Anti-UV Finishing Agents; Synthesis of Lawsone as Dye; Synthesis and Characterization of New 2-Methoxy-Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4(3H)-One; Preparation and Impaction on the Yield and Abrasion Resistance of Polycrystalline Diamond Powder of Copper/Graphite Raw Materials; Preparation and Properties of Amide Surfactants.
- Characteristics of Solid Super Acid SO42-/TiO2-Al2O3-SnO2 during Conversion of Glucose to Levulinic AcidChapter 2: Catalyst and Catalytic Reaction; Products Distribution in Methanol to Gasoline over HZSM-5 Catalysts with Different Si/Al Ratio; Hydrolysis of Dimethyl Ether over Heteropoly Acids Catalyst; Review of Catalysts for Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) of NOx; Preparation of Pine Char Sulfonic Acids with High Acid Capacity Using Phosphoric Acid as a Dehydration Catalyst; Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx on VCuMn/TiO2 at Middle-Low Temperature.
- Hybrid Catalysts Compose of Mono-Substituted Keggin-Polyoxometalate and Different Aminopyridine Derivatives as Catalysts for Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol with Hydrogen PeroxideNanocomposite of LaVO4/TiO2 as a Wide Spectrum Responsive Photocatalyst for Degradation of Volatile Organic Compounds in the Gas Phase; Synthesis of Ethylene Carbonate from Urea and Ethylene Glycol over La(NO3)3 Catalyst; Study on Catalytic Decomposition of N2O over Modified Zeolites; Synthesis and Photocatalytic Mechanism of Visible Light-Activated LaVO4/TiO2 Composite.