The psychology of B.F. Skinner /
Behaviorists, or more precisely Skinnerians, commonly consider Skinner's work to have been misrepresented, misunderstood, and to some extent defamed. In this book, the author clarifies the work of B F Skinner, and puts it into historical and philosophical context. Though not a biography, the bo...
Thousand Oaks, Calif. :
- B.F. Skinner--The man
- Skinner's intellectual background
- Skinner's philosophy of a science of human behavior--Radical behaviorism
- Operant conditioning and the experimental analysis of behavior
- Skinner on cognition
- Skinner on language
- Applied behavior analysis
- B.F. Skinner : expert self-manager
- Skinner's views on bettering society
- Criticisms of Skinner
- Skinner's legacy.