Learning to change : a guide for organization change agents /
Provides a comprehensive overview of organizational change theories and practices developed by both European and US change theorists.
Thousand Oaks, CA :
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why Change Is Complicated
- 3. Thinking About Change in Five Different Colors
- 4. The Main Elements of Planned Change
- 5. From Idea to Outcome
- 6. Examples of Diagnostic Models
- 7. Examples of Intervention
- 8. The Change Agent: From Expertise to Authenticity
- 9. Epilogue.