Science stories : using case studies to teach critical thinking /
Stories give life and substance to scientific methods and provide an inside look at scientists in action. Case studies deepen scientific understanding, sharpen critical-thinking skills, and help students see how science relates to their lives. In Science Stories, Clyde Freeman Herreid, Nancy Schille...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Arlington, Virginia. :
- Section 1. The nature of science
- section 2. Historical cases
- section 3. Experimental design
- section 4. The scientific method meets unusual claims
- section 5. Science and society
- section 6. Science and the media
- section 7. Ethics and the scientific process.