Innovation generation : how to produce creative and useful scientific ideas /
"Whether you are a student or an established scientist, researcher, or engineer, you can learn to be more innovative. In Innovation Generation, internationally renowned physician and scientist Roberta Ness provides all the tools you need to cast aside your habitual ways of navigating the every-...
Oxford ; New York, N.Y. :
Oxford University Press, USA,
- Don't read this book
- It all depends on how you look at it
- Overcoming frames
- Say it like you mean it
- Overcoming metaphors
- Check this out!
- Becoming a keener observer
- How biased are you?
- Overcoming bias
- The brain and creativity : the seat of inspiration
- The brain and creativity : getting out in front
- The joy of science
- Asking the right question
- How is a marriage like a natchbox?
- Flip it!
- A man walked into a bar
- The power of group intelligence
- Getting the most from a group
- Testing your idea
- That right idea
- The stodginess of science
- Overcoming the stodginess of science
- Innovation incubators.