The ethics of terrorism : innovative approaches from an international perspective (17 lectures) /
The goal of this book is to provide a unique and comprehensive examination of the ethics of terrorism's origins, history, meaning and its numerous avenues of expression. There are 18 lectures that address the ethics of terrorism in both traditional and nontraditional explanations, including the...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Springfield, Ill. :
Charles C. Thomas,
- pt. I. Lectures on ethnicity and community
- Communal violence and terrorism in India : issues and introspections
- The increasing influence of Islamic fundamentalists on the African
- American community
- Community, ethnicity and terrorism in Australia
- pt. II. Lectures on culture
- The language of terror in the media : the New York Times before and after 9/11
- The 21st century Kulturkampf : fundamentalist Islam against Occidental culture
- Cultural clash : investigating the nexus between Western
- Muslim ideological dissonance and Islamist terrorism
- pt. III. Lectures on applied ethics
- Information systems for preventing and combating crime : the case of Latvia
- How did change help the country of Turkey deal with terrorism more effectively?
- Money laundering : specifics related to organized crime, terrorism and corruption
- Counteraction to present
- day terrorism : resources of moral legan policy of law
- pt. IV. Lectures on political and social ethics
- Short circuits in contemporary terrorism study
- Modern terrorism : who is to blame and what can be done?
- Rethinking asymmetric conflics : beyond the clash of civilizations
- Ethics of terrorism
- Terror or error (Hamartia, hybris)? Terror(ism) in ancient Greek philosophy
- pt. V. Lectures on the ethics of religion
- Western religions and terrorism, do they interact?
- The nature and origin of evil according to the Eastern Christian Church.