The revenger's tragedy : a critical reader /
"The Revenger's Tragedy is one of the most vital, important, and enduring tragedies of the Jacobean era, one of the few non-Shakespearean plays of that period that is still regularly revived on stage and taught in classrooms. The play is notable for its piercing insight into human depravit...
Bloomsbury Arden Shakespeare,
|Series:||Arden early modern drama.
- The critical backstory / Heather Hirschfeld
- The revenger's tragedy on stage and screen / Lucy Munro
- The state of the art: current critical approaches to The revenger's tragedy / Christopher Crosbie
- New directions: The revenger's tragedy without Middleton / Jeremy Lopez
- New directions: the salvation of oaths: grace, swearing and Hamlet in The revenger's tragedy / Beatrice Groves
- New directions: The revenger's tragedy: affairs between men / Carol Thomas Neely
- New directions: The revenger's trauerspiel: Walter Benjamin and the secularization of theatricality / Martin Moraw
- Selected resources for teaching and studying The revenger's tragedy / Richard Brucher.