Children's rights : towards social justice /
A marked change in traditional thinking about children and childhood was promoted by the adoption by the United Nations (in 1989) of the Convention on the Rights of the Child. In the early 90s sociologists in the United States and the UK developed Childhood Studies to promote a holistic view of chil...
New York :
- Children's rights-history and background
- Children's rights within families
- Children's rights within early childhood education and care
- Children's rights in school
- Children's rights in child protection systems
- Children's rights to health
- Children's rights in the workplace
- Conclusion-drawing the threads together.