The concept of religion : defining and measuring contemporary beliefs and practices /
In 'The concept of religion' Hans Schilderman edits a volume on the definition and empirical study of religion within the changing landscape of modern society. Now that we can no longer assume a simple harmony between the scientific concept of religion, church doctrine and practiced belief...
- Religion as Concept and Measure
- Religion in Childhood and Adolescence: How should it be studied? A Critical Review of Problems and Challenges in Methodology and Research
- Semantics of Faith. Methodology and Results Regarding Young People's Ability to Speak about their Beliefs
- Defining and Measuring the Contribution of Anglican Secondary Schools to Students' Religious, Personal and Social Values
- Religious Coping Among Rural Clergy: Measuring Ways in Which Rural Clergy Draw on Coping Strategies Informed by Their Theological Beliefs
- From Ministry Towards Spiritual Competence. Changing Perspectives in Spiritual Care in the Netherlands
- Comparison in Religion: A Methodological Contribution
- Believing and Belonging in Europe: Cross-National Comparisons of Longitudinal Trends (1981-2007) and Determinants
- Defining Religion. A Humanities Perspective.