Integrating research and practice : health system leaders working toward high-value care : workshop summary /
"Health care has been called one of the most complex sectors of the U.S. economy. Driven largely by robust innovation in treatments and interventions, this complexity has created an increased need for evidence about what works best for whom in order to inform decisions that lead to safe, effici...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Conference Proceeding eBook|
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Series:||Learning healthcare system series.
- Introduction and overview
- Continuous learning and improvement in health care
- Continuously learning health care : the value proposition
- Integrating clinical research and practice : examples
- Creating the conditions for sustainability
- Addressing issues of regulatory oversight
- Governance that accelerates progress and sustainability
- Fostering the well-prepared stakeholder culture
- Multi-use infrastructure for continuous learning
- Continuous learning as an executive agenda priority
- Key topics from the workshops.